Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday

I cannot tell you the last time I was so glad to get home on a Friday.

I celebrated by eating the other half of a turkey pastrami sandwich (left over from lunch) and falling asleep on the couch for half an hour. I know, you're jealous of all the excitement. And the sandwich even had avocado on it, thus meaning it was even more exciting!

(It was really a very good sandwich.)

It was a very intense week at work, with a big gathering that I was involved in planning. It all went off pretty well (and was even fun!), but it was a lot of work, and I just don't have the ability to be out until 10 p.m. right now without really feeling it. And I do feel it.

On the up side, I still made it to yoga. Yay for discipline, of a sort.

(In speaking of "discipline," we will not discuss the fries that originally came with the sandwich.)

***

Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and in the 70s. I can't wait.

No comments: